Leading Group in Reproductive research, women and perinatal health in Indonesia.
• Conducting Good Research Practice accordance in Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Pharmacoepidemiology Practices (GPP), Helsinki Declaration and any other regulatory requirements. • Active Publication that contributes to a global commitment to spreading essential information for a local and global community. • Supporting collaboration research across field or interdisciplinary to advance research quality. • Affiliated with assisted reproductive technology research.
Women and Newborn Health
- Blastocyst elective single embryo transfer (e-set) to improve perinatal outcome in art program: an Indonesian study. (I Sini, N Handayani, A Pratiwi, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Mobile obstetric monitoring: A Model for community-based antenatal care delivery in a low resource setting in 2014 (I Sini, A Polim, D Djanas, M Oktania, S Ulman). Philips Project 2014.
- Infertility prevalence for women who went for reproduction check-up in Bunda International Clinic (BIC) Jakarta in 2011 – 2012.
Basic Science in Reproduction
- In vitro activation of mice oocyte maturation through intracellular Ca2+ regulation. (N Handayani, B Wiweko, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire 2019, Hongkong.
- PGS efficacy of vitrification method in mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) Wharton's Jelly in 2015.
Clinical Reproductive Health
- Addition of LH-like Activity Supplementation in Poor Responders Undergoing In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- Morphokinetic Embryo Development After Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Elected Sperm Injection (IMSI) Versus Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) in Couples with Poor Sperm Quality: a Time-Lapse Imaging Study.
- Is Embryo Banking with Mild Stimulation IVF a Cost-Effective Option in Poor Prognosis Patients When Compared to Conventional Full Dose Antagonist Protocol?
- Similar Outcomes Patients with Cryptozoospermia Vs. PESA-TESE. (M Rizal. M Mirsageri, N Handayani, W Indrasari, P Rachmawati, A Pratiwi, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- IVF outcome of Poor Prognosis Patient Based on Sperm Quality. (N Handayani, W Indrasari, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, A Pratiwi, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Higher quality of D5 embryo in patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome. (C Yasmin, A Mayasari, A Polim, I Sini, Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- In-Vitro embryo development related to oocyte quality. (P Sumarsono, V Nurkhayati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Sperm quality does not influence embryo quality and the number of euploid embryo. RBM Online 2018, 37(1): e11-e12. (P Rachmawati, A Setiawan, M Rizal, W Indrasari, N Handayani, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Alpha Concensus (2018), Iceland.
- Cryoinjury in 8-cells blastomere after vitrification related to pregnancy rate. (N Handayani, W Indrasari, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire-0463 (2018), Taiwan.
- Comparison of intracytoplasmic sperm injection outcomes between ejaculation in cryptozoospermia men and spermatozoa retrieved from surgical. (DR Wulan, P Sumarsono, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire-0258 (2018), Taiwan.
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI) versus Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) based on sperm quality. (M Rizal, P Rahmawati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2018), Taiwan.
- Effectivity between zona thinning and hatching procedure by laser from D3 and D5 embryo frozen on pregnancy rate patient frozen thaw embryo. (M Rizal, P Rahmawati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2016), Indonesia.
- Meiotic spindle visualization in human oocytes affects fertilization rate, embryo quality, and blastocyst development rate. (W Indrasari, N Handayani, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2016), Indonesia.
- Clinical experience in comparing two doses of corifollitropin alfa among Indonesian women: A case Study Report in 2015 (A Polim, I Sini, I Anwar, I Suheimi, A Lubis). Presented in: AFEM 8, March 21-22, 2015, Taiwan.
- Number of follicle flushing and re-aspiration oocyte affect oocyte quality and pregnancy rate. (A Boediono, W Indrasari, N Handayani, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim). Presented in: Aspire-0273 (2014), Brisbane.
- Comparative non-interventional open-label study to evaluate dosing characteristic and ovarian response using Gonal-f® pen in ART treatments in Asia (IMPROVE) in 2014 – 2015.
- Implementation of robotic in reproductive surgery in Indonesia in 2014.
- Addition of growth hormone for minimal stimulation - IVF for the patient with poor ovary response in 2014.
- Actual clinical experience in using antagonist protocol in in-vitro fertilization: Report of 699 cycles. (I Anwar, I Utama, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: POGI Indonesia 2013.
- Correlation between adult romantic attachment with infertility - related stress for women who follow IVF procedure in 2013.
- Embryo selection before transfer with soluble human leukocyte antigen G (Shla - G) as a biochemistry marker for the endometriosis patient who follows IVF in 2012.
- Correlation between levels of AMH, INHIBIN - B, IGF - 2 serum and follicle fluid in forming mature and normal oocyte as an ovary diagnostic parameters in minimal excitation of IVF in 2012.
- A procedure of etiology characteristics for a male patient with infertility in Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital Jakarta, Bunda Hospital Jakarta, and Asri Hospital in 2010 – 2012.
If you need help to support your research (including bachelor, master or doctoral program), IRSI is grateful to be a part of your extended network and help you to discuss or exchange the idea. If you are interested, let us know. Please contact us at email@example.com.