Leading Group in Reproductive research, women and perinatal health in Indonesia.
• Conducting Good Research Practice accordance in Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Pharmacoepidemiology Practices (GPP), Helsinki Declaration and any other regulatory requirements. • Active Publication that contributes to a global commitment to spreading essential information for a local and global community. • Supporting collaboration research across field or interdisciplinary to advance research quality. • Affiliated with assisted reproductive technology research.
Women and Newborn Health
- Blastocyst elective single embryo transfer (e-set) to improve perinatal outcome in art program: an Indonesian study. (I Sini, N Handayani, A Pratiwi, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Mobile obstetric monitoring: A Model for community-based antenatal care delivery in a low resource setting in 2014 (I Sini, A Polim, D Djanas, M Oktania, S Ulman). Philips Project 2014.
- Infertility prevalence for women who went for reproduction check-up in Bunda International Clinic (BIC) Jakarta in 2011 – 2012.
Basic Science in Reproduction
- In vitro activation of mice oocyte maturation through intracellular Ca2+ regulation. (N Handayani, B Wiweko, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire 2019, Hongkong. Online Published Link.
- PGS efficacy of vitrification method in mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) Wharton's Jelly in 2015.
Clinical Reproductive Health
- Addition of LH-like Activity Supplementation in Poor Responders Undergoing In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). (A Polim, N Handayani, A Pratiwi, A Boediono, I Sini). Online Published Link.
- Morphokinetic Embryo Development After Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Elected Sperm Injection (IMSI) Versus Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) in Couples with Poor Sperm Quality: a Time-Lapse Imaging Study.
- Is Embryo Banking with Mild Stimulation IVF a Cost-Effective Option in Poor Prognosis Patients When Compared to Conventional Full Dose Antagonist Protocol? Online Published Link.
- Similar Outcomes Patients with Cryptozoospermia Vs. PESA-TESE. (M Rizal. M Mirsageri, N Handayani, W Indrasari, P Rachmawati, A Pratiwi, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- IVF outcome of Poor Prognosis Patient Based on Sperm Quality. (N Handayani, W Indrasari, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, A Pratiwi, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Higher quality of D5 embryo in patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome. (C Yasmin, A Mayasari, A Polim, I Sini, Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- In-Vitro embryo development related to oocyte quality. (P Sumarsono, V Nurkhayati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2019), Hongkong.
- Sperm quality does not influence embryo quality and the number of euploid embryo. RBM Online 2018, 37(1): e11-e12. (P Rachmawati, A Setiawan, M Rizal, W Indrasari, N Handayani, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Alpha Concensus (2018), Iceland.
- Cryoinjury in 8-cells blastomere after vitrification related to pregnancy rate. (N Handayani, W Indrasari, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire-0463 (2018), Taiwan.
- Comparison of intracytoplasmic sperm injection outcomes between ejaculation in cryptozoospermia men and spermatozoa retrieved from surgical. (DR Wulan, P Sumarsono, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire-0258 (2018), Taiwan.
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI) versus Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) based on sperm quality. (M Rizal, P Rahmawati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2018), Taiwan.
- Effectivity between zona thinning and hatching procedure by laser from D3 and D5 embryo frozen on pregnancy rate patient frozen thaw embryo. (M Rizal, P Rahmawati, N Handayani, W Indrasari, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2016), Indonesia.
- Meiotic spindle visualization in human oocytes affects fertilization rate, embryo quality, and blastocyst development rate. (W Indrasari, N Handayani, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim, A Boediono). Presented in: Aspire (2016), Indonesia.
- Clinical experience in comparing two doses of corifollitropin alfa among Indonesian women: A case Study Report in 2015 (A Polim, I Sini, I Anwar, I Suheimi, A Lubis). Presented in: AFEM 8, March 21-22, 2015, Taiwan.
- Number of follicle flushing and re-aspiration oocyte affect oocyte quality and pregnancy rate. (A Boediono, W Indrasari, N Handayani, M Rizal, P Rachmawati, I Sini, A Polim). Presented in: Aspire-0273 (2014), Brisbane.
- Comparative non-interventional open-label study to evaluate dosing characteristic and ovarian response using Gonal-f® pen in ART treatments in Asia (IMPROVE) in 2014 – 2015.
- Implementation of robotic in reproductive surgery in Indonesia in 2014.
- Addition of growth hormone for minimal stimulation - IVF for the patient with poor ovary response in 2014.
- Actual clinical experience in using antagonist protocol in in-vitro fertilization: Report of 699 cycles. (I Anwar, I Utama, A Polim, I Sini, A Boediono). Presented in: POGI Indonesia 2013.
- Correlation between adult romantic attachment with infertility - related stress for women who follow IVF procedure in 2013.
- Embryo selection before transfer with soluble human leukocyte antigen G (Shla - G) as a biochemistry marker for the endometriosis patient who follows IVF in 2012.
- Correlation between levels of AMH, INHIBIN - B, IGF - 2 serum and follicle fluid in forming mature and normal oocyte as an ovary diagnostic parameters in minimal excitation of IVF in 2012.
- A procedure of etiology characteristics for a male patient with infertility in Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital Jakarta, Bunda Hospital Jakarta, and Asri Hospital in 2010 – 2012.
- Association between Series Estradiol Levels and Clinical Outcomes of IVF Cycles with Single Blastocysts Embryo Transfer.
- Robotic Myomectomy for a Non-Pregnant Reproductive Age Woman with Severe Acute Urinary Retention: a Case Report. (ISini, P Birowo, K Hapsari, N Handayani, BD Indra). Online Published Link.
- The application of Deep learning-based computer vision: Literature Review.
- Automated Cell Counting of in vitro fertilization time-lapse embryo culture.
- Machine Learning Approach to Predict Clinical Pregnancy Potential in Women Undergoing IVF.
If you need help to support your research (including bachelor, master or doctoral program), IRSI is grateful to be a part of your extended network and help you to discuss or exchange the idea. If you are interested, let us know. Please contact us at email@example.com.